Set on 1.6 acres in Wingello Village, this beautiful weatherboard home, built 7 years ago, is designed to look decades older. Features high ceilings, polished timber floors, period bathrooms, leadlight windows, and has all the creature comforts enjoyed today.
16m x 8m colourbond shed with bathroom, plus a bore. All set in an established garden, within walking distance to Wingello village shop, park and primary school. About 30 minutes to Moss Vale or Goulburn.
WINGELLO is a small rural village serviced by a general store, rural fire services, sporting ovals, community hall, park and public school.
* Surrounded by acres of off-road walking, cycling and horse riding tracks (well-known mountain biking events and equestrian endurance rides are held in the forest).
* 4km from Sylvan Glen Country Estate's 9 hole golf course.
* Local train station running daily services to the city and surrounding areas.
* School buses service the area with pick up from the general store (Tudor house bus will pick up from the front gate).
* 7km to the freeway
* 10 mins. to all that is on offer in the larger village of Bundanoon.