Enter the farm via an avenue of Chinese Elms over the "Chain of Ponds Creek" to the substantial Richard Rowe designed farm house set in a private garden overlooking a dam and all weather tennis court.
* A huge eat-in kitchen and north facing family room with stone fireplace
* Various living and dining areas, both formal and casual
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* 200,000 litre rain water storage capacity, bore and pump
* Large level front and rear lawns, irrigated lawns and gardens
* Pasture improved property, excellent fencing, water and outbuildings including a 540 sqm 6 bay shed
* Moments to Mittagong or Bowral with easy access to the freeway
Additional 60 acres on a separate title (with building entitlement) is also available.