This stunning property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and sited on a private half acre with an established garden - only moments to Bowral town centre and Oxley College. Its elevated position offers lovely views of Mt Gibraltar.
The clever design ensures the rooms are light and sun filled perfect for the Southern Highlands. Immaculately presented inside and out this home is absolutely move in ready.
* Beautiful new kitchen with top of the range Caesarstone bench tops and splashback, quality appliances and functional layout
* The sophisticated formal lounge features a gas log fire, garden vistas and opens via glass doors to the fabulous outdoor living room and courtyard
* A large open plan dining room, complete with a cosy reading/coffee alcove, also flows to the outdoor rooms
* A casual living room, also north facing and sunny, provides ample space for all the family and visitors alike
* Four generous bedrooms (all with built-in robes) including an oversized master with ensuite, double caesarstone vanity and walk in robe, large modern family bathroom also with double caesarstone vanity, bath and separate shower.
* Separate well sized home office or den
* A double garage plus a detached triple garage with loft storage, intercom and alarm adds to this home's immense appeal and sorts out all your storage needs
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, 9ft ceilings, plantation shutters, intercom, security system, loads of storage, electric gates, freshly painted throughout, ducted vacuum system, watering system plus much more