A leafy, whisper quiet enclave lays claim to this charming weatherboard workers' cottage, complete with wrap around verandah and period features, surrounded by some of the most substantial homes in the Southern Highlands.
On over two acres of native parkland style gardens and backing onto the picturesque Hammock Hill Reserve.
* Generously proportioned living area, additional snug
* Country style kitchen, timber benchtops, integrated European appliances, views over garden with access to north western deck via French doors
* Dining room features double width pine floorboards, centrally located in the home
* Four double bedrooms, optional 5th bedroom or study
* Period features include high ceilings, picture rails, ornate cornices, timber corbels, leadlight and transom windows
A unique farm style property with the convenience of being minutes to Bowral.