A rare 3/4 acre block in one of Bowral's finest streets.
An eclectic 1940's country cottage is 600m to schools, shops and Bowral's cafes and restaurants.
* Country style eat-in kitchen serves as the heart of the home. A seamless combination of old and new worlds. New Falcon oven and range.
* Large, open north facing living area drenched in sunlight with French doors to private courtyard and covered alfresco area
* A substantial extension to the rear of the property provides a fantastic, flexible space with exposed beams and vaulted ceilings, currently used as an artist's studio, may serve multiple purposes. Plus attached office or 4th bedroom
* Separate cosy lounge room with slow combustion fireplace
* A very private cottage style garden creates a secluded atmosphere
* Level block with scope for further improvement (STCA)