Situated in a whisper quiet, premium, tree-lined street, this charming Bowral home exudes traditional character. The half acre cold climate landscaped garden enjoys a north facing rear yard with privacy and extended vista.
* Formal living and dining room with open fire and French doors to terrace and garden
* Fabulous open plan kitchen and informal living area with open fire, timber floor, designed by Richard Rowe, flows to large northern entertaining deck
* Master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe, 2nd and 3rd double bedrooms with built-in robes
* Idyllic guest studio with French doors to terrace and garden, bathroom, office, enormous storage, double carport
* Security system, central heating, air conditioning unit, wood fires and much more
A beautiful home, totally private and only minutes to the centre of town.