Located in the village of Balmoral and set on over 5 acres this property offers a slice of the good life only 20 minutes from Bowral and 10 minutes to Tahmoor shopping village. The property comprises of a main cottage, freestanding barn and a separate office with attached garage/workshop
The c.1916 weatherboard cottage has retained all of the charm and character you would expect of a home of its era while improvements have been made to suit modern living.
• Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite + two other double-sized bedrooms
• Inviting country kitchen with working fireplace, Falcon range, dishwasher
• Formal and casual living and dining rooms all with beautiful garden views,
• Renovated main bathroom with claw foot tub
• Original timber floors, high ceilings, wrap around verandah, central heating and cooling, recently painted inside and out
An assortment of roses, perennials, beautiful groundcovers and specimen trees enhance the property's charm.
Large freestanding two storey cedar barn with bathroom provides space for guest accommodation, teenagers or even a B&B (STCA).
A separate home office or studio with an attached tandem garage/workshop completes the accommodation.