This classic 1950's home is set in a private garden and centrally located in the beautiful town of Moss Vale. Yesteryear features of high ceilings and timber floors throughout. A garden studio with bathroom provides income opportunity for short term stay or operate your home office. The home is solid brick and tile construction, well presented and in good order.
* Generous lounge room with cosy slow combustion fire
* Kitchen flows to dining/sun room
* Four large bedrooms
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Delightful sunfilled garden studio with vaulted timber ceilings, French doors to garden, bathroom
* Gas ducted heating
* Low maintenance garden with access from Suttor Road
The location is wonderful with a 800m walk to the railway station and Moss Vale services including a broad selection of eclectic retail shops, fine dining, coffee shops, medical, schools - not to mention Aldi, IGA and Coles all only moments away. It really has it all!