Charming weatherboard cottage, complete with wrap around verandah.
Period features include high ceilings, picture rails, ornate cornices, timber corbels, leadlight and transom windows. On over two acres of native parkland style gardens and backing onto the picturesque Hammock Hill Reserve.
* Four double bedrooms, optional 5th bedroom or study
* Generously proportioned living area, additional snug
* Country style kitchen, timber benchtops, integrated European appliances, views over garden with access to north western deck via French doors
* Dining room features double width pine floorboards, centrally located in the home
* Gas log fire, Heating panels in bedrooms 1,2,3 and formal lounge , Ceiling fan in front bedroom and living area
* Double carport
* 12 or 6 month lease
* Inspections by appointment or as advertised
* Outside dog considered