Original c.1924 bungalow in an exclusive Old Bowral street, built by Alf Stevens, recently renovated and extended. Designed around a modern English country kitchen, this home is an entertainer's delight. Extensive and numerous living areas, formal and informal, indoor and out, and four very large bedrooms each with their own bathroom.
* Luxurious master bedroom suite with walk through robe & ensuite
* Double sized study/office with external access
* Large formal living room with stone gas log fireplace and French doors to garden, formal dining room
* Media room, casual dining room, eat-in kitchen
* Vaulted ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors and new wool carpet, wainscot panelling, hydronic heating throughout
* Double garage, garden shed
* Outdoor entertaining area with freestanding brick fireplace
* Private garden with old deciduous trees including maples and crabapples, magnolias, hydrangeas and rhododendrons, and many productive fruit trees
This beautiful old home, with its heritage streetscape, is just a short stroll to Bowral town centre.