Uninterrupted northern views over a reserve, close to cycleways and sporting fields, and only minutes to the centre of Bowral.
Over 1/3 acre level private land with established boundary hedging and security gated entry. The substantial New England style home, built nearly 20 years ago, is immaculate and recently painted.
* Oversized main bedroom is on the ground floor with sitting area, gas log fire, walk-in robe, ensuite with spa bath and separate toilet)
* Four other spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes, are on the first floor
* Formal lounge with wet bar and double doors to outdoor entertaining deck or covered terrace with outdoor fire place
* A formal dining room or media room
* Beautiful library with gas log fire and custom cabinetry
* Large country kitchen with quality appliances, island bench, huge amount of storage and casual dining also opening to deck
* Drive through porte-cochere with undercover access to the house, detached double garage with shower and toilet + stairs leading to a large storage loft
Price Guide Estimate: $1,300,000 - $1,350,000